Niš, Serbia • 6-12 July 2023
“POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023” is being organized within the framework of “Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe” project, implemented by partner civil society organizations from the Western Balkans with the financial support of the European Union.
The official opening of “POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023” will be held on Thursday, July 6, 2023 in Nis, starting at 4:00 p.m. (hall at Hotel Tami, Durmitorska no. 1, Nis, Serbia).
- Tanja Miščević, Minister of European Integration, Government of the Republic of Serbia
- H.E. Emanuel Giaufret, Ambassador, Head of the EU Delegation in Serbia
- Ognjen Marković, Project Manager, Regional Cooperation Council, Sarajevo
- Đorđo Cvijović, Local Program Officer, Regional Youth Cooperation Office
- Nataša Vučković, Secretary General, Center for Democracy Foundation, Serbia
- Antonella Valmorbida, Secretary General, European Association for Local Democracy (ALDA)
The participants of “POLITEIA Regional School for Youth Participation 2023” is students, activists and young experts from Albania, North Macedonia, Kosovo*, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia. The main topics that will be discussed are: European integration of the Western Balkans, youth policies and programs in EU/Western Balkans, fighting hate speech in public space, cooperation and youth networking in the region.
Politeia school, that has been organized for more than two decades (since 1997) with the participation of large number of prominent lecturers, is recognized as one of the leading informal educational programs for young people in the region.
The project is implementing by the Center for Democracy Foundation, Belgrade (as project coordinator) and partner organizations: Academy of European Integration and Negotiations from Tirana (AIEN); Kosovo Stability Initiative from Pristina (IKS); Association Network of Progressive Initiatives from Sarajevo (NPI); NGO Info Center from Skopje (NGO IC); Regional Academy for Democratic Development from Novi Sad (ADD); Youth Act Center from Tirana (YA). The project is founded by the European Union.
Center for Democracy Foundation
Regional Youth Dialogue for Europe (leaflet)