Terms of use: Participants in the forum are expected to engage respectfully, share constructive ideas, and uphold a positive and inclusive environment when discussing youth issues in the Western Balkans. Hate speech and any form of discrimination are strictly prohibited on the forum. Please use gender-sensitive language whenever possible. Please use only English in communication.

Search found 1 match

by LuxLuka1
Thu Dec 19, 2024 3:10 pm
Forum: Mental health of youth - the influence of social networks
Topic: Mental health of youth- The influence of social networks
Replies: 195
Views: 941111

Re: Mental health of youth- The influence of social networks

Hey, I just wanted to share a bit about my mental health journey. Social media really took a toll on me, making me feel like I wasn’t enough or falling behind. I’d get caught up in comparisons, and it made everything feel worse. Here’s what I’ve done to feel better: Take breaks from social media – I...