Terms of use: Participants in the forum are expected to engage respectfully, share constructive ideas, and uphold a positive and inclusive environment when discussing youth issues in the Western Balkans. Hate speech and any form of discrimination are strictly prohibited on the forum. Please use gender-sensitive language whenever possible. Please use only English in communication.

Search found 2 matches

by Emina
Wed Dec 11, 2024 12:11 pm
Forum: Western Balkan Youth Migration - Causes and Effects
Topic: Western Balkan Youth Migration
Replies: 215
Views: 5727374

Re: Western Balkan Youth Migration

I agree with you, Lea. But on the bright side, in Bosnia and Herzegovina where I am rom a lot of young people that grew up abroad and are a part of our diaspora, have been coming back to BiH. I think the proper name of this trend is circular migration. If we can make the conditions for people to ret...
by Emina
Wed Dec 11, 2024 11:54 am
Forum: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – how to solve it?
Topic: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?
Replies: 159
Views: 745049

Re: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?

That's a great point, Alvina. But what about the rising housing prices in general? I think that’s a major obstacle. Even if someone has a good job, housing prices have been skyrocketing in the region. In larger cities, it’s almost impossible for young people to afford anything decent without going i...