Terms of use: Participants in the forum are expected to engage respectfully, share constructive ideas, and uphold a positive and inclusive environment when discussing youth issues in the Western Balkans. Hate speech and any form of discrimination are strictly prohibited on the forum. Please use gender-sensitive language whenever possible. Please use only English in communication.

Search found 3 matches

by Dix47
Wed Dec 18, 2024 3:32 pm
Forum: Mental health of youth - the influence of social networks
Topic: Mental health of youth- The influence of social networks
Replies: 195
Views: 937908

Re: MENTAL HEALTH OF YOUTH- THE INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL NETWORKS

I definitely feel like social media is affecting the mental health of youth, myself included. I feel that the oversaturation with content that we are subjected to on a daily basis really intensifies comparisons and affects self-worth. I find myself sometimes comparing my life to others, and it's har...
by Dix47
Wed Dec 11, 2024 12:00 pm
Forum: Western Balkan Youth Migration - Causes and Effects
Topic: Western Balkan Youth Migration
Replies: 215
Views: 5727748

Re: Western Balkan Youth Migration

Why do you think the emigration rates are so high in the Western Balkans? :roll:
by Dix47
Wed Dec 11, 2024 11:40 am
Forum: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – how to solve it?
Topic: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?
Replies: 159
Views: 745655

Re: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?

Wow, those statistics are pretty concerning! I didn't realize how bad it was. I know some people in Serbia who are in their late 20s and still live with their parents because they can’t afford to rent, especially now. But it seems that this is a growing trend in all WB countries, as well as in EU. I...