Terms of use: Participants in the forum are expected to engage respectfully, share constructive ideas, and uphold a positive and inclusive environment when discussing youth issues in the Western Balkans. Hate speech and any form of discrimination are strictly prohibited on the forum. Please use gender-sensitive language whenever possible. Please use only English in communication.

Search found 7 matches

by simonav
Tue Feb 25, 2025 6:42 pm
Forum: Western Balkan Youth Migration - Causes and Effects
Topic: Western Balkan Youth Migration
Replies: 215
Views: 5727176

Re: Western Balkan Youth Migration

And there’s also a huge cultural shift happening. Younger generations don’t have the same attachment to their home country that older generations did. Our parents saw migration as a last resort. We see it as an opportunity. Many young people today grow up speaking English fluently, consuming global ...
by simonav
Fri Feb 21, 2025 3:44 pm
Forum: Western Balkan Youth Migration - Causes and Effects
Topic: Western Balkan Youth Migration
Replies: 215
Views: 5727176

Re: Western Balkan Youth Migration

To which country would you like to go/live?
by simonav
Fri Feb 21, 2025 3:42 pm
Forum: Western Balkan Youth Migration - Causes and Effects
Topic: Western Balkan Youth Migration
Replies: 215
Views: 5727176

Re: Western Balkan Youth Migration

You know, I never really thought about it that way, but what you said actually made me consider it. I’ve always looked at moving abroad as something people do out of necessity—better jobs, higher salaries, escaping problems here. But the idea of leaving just for the experience, for the chance to liv...
by simonav
Wed Feb 19, 2025 2:25 pm
Forum: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – how to solve it?
Topic: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?
Replies: 159
Views: 744749

Re: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?

I have personaly expirianced gentrification. I don't know why would they want us out. I lived in my neighborhood for 3 yers and then landlords started rasing prices to make it more appelying to hier earning tenents. I am movieng to Germany for studys and apartmens there are almost the same price as...
by simonav
Wed Feb 19, 2025 2:21 pm
Forum: Western Balkan Youth Migration - Causes and Effects
Topic: Western Balkan Youth Migration
Replies: 215
Views: 5727176

Re: Western Balkan Youth Migration

I am personali leaving this country to go study biology in Germany, they offer much advenced prpgram and better labs, our bigest problme (at least in serbia) is low budget for uni. They look awful and they offer limited oportunitis for reserch and practice. :|
by simonav
Tue Feb 18, 2025 2:52 pm
Forum: Mental health of youth - the influence of social networks
Topic: Mental health of youth- The influence of social networks
Replies: 195
Views: 937316

Re: Mental health of youth- The influence of social networks

This is one of the most known cases in the world. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-68456057 https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-child-died-suicide-online-game-cyberbullying-authorities-said-rcna129247 https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/aug/06/hannah-smith-online-bullying I would also recomen...
by simonav
Tue Feb 18, 2025 2:38 pm
Forum: Mental health of youth - the influence of social networks
Topic: Mental health of youth- The influence of social networks
Replies: 195
Views: 937316

Re: Mental health of youth- The influence of social networks

I am interested into hearing your oppinion on Cyberbullying & Online Harassment.