Terms of use: Participants in the forum are expected to engage respectfully, share constructive ideas, and uphold a positive and inclusive environment when discussing youth issues in the Western Balkans. Hate speech and any form of discrimination are strictly prohibited on the forum. Please use gender-sensitive language whenever possible. Please use only English in communication.

Search found 1 match

by Petko_m12
Mon Feb 10, 2025 11:45 am
Forum: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – how to solve it?
Topic: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?
Replies: 159
Views: 745090

Re: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?

I am more interested in what is the future of housing. Will it be more difficult or easier, or whether the paychecks will increase. Often, I feel discouraged about the future of housing and generally economic stability, but I am interested in predictions, what do the experts say? Well I am no exper...