Terms of use: Participants in the forum are expected to engage respectfully, share constructive ideas, and uphold a positive and inclusive environment when discussing youth issues in the Western Balkans. Hate speech and any form of discrimination are strictly prohibited on the forum. Please use gender-sensitive language whenever possible. Please use only English in communication.

Search found 1 match

by HarisZuban_u7
Wed Feb 05, 2025 12:18 pm
Forum: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – how to solve it?
Topic: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?
Replies: 159
Views: 745660

Re: Housing issue of young people in the WB6 – How to Solve It?

I’ve read the link posted by an admin above about the EU countries like France and Denmark that have housing policies specifically for young people, like affordable student housing and shared living spaces. I think Western Balkan countries should look into something like this. But I wonder if it’s ...